Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sick, sick, sick

So we have been sick over here. I have been sick for two months or so. It STINKS. Anyway, we are boring over here. Pat started school, it's hard for him. I LOVE work at the Pro and hope to make a living making copies for crazy old biddys everyday. (thank goodness for school next semester!) Rowan is good and growing bigger everyday (picture included.) But since we have been sick over here I missed a few good things. Like Seymore's birthday. Which is basically the most important day of the year. So, I'm sorry Seymore, even though you called me to remind me of that very important day. I'm sorry. I suck as a friend. So here is my Ode to Sarah....

Brown hair lovely flowing down
Friend of mine oh please don't frown
You make me laugh with your turn of phrase
I just can't help but give you praise
A friend for me, the one I've got
And, yes, I do think your hot (who doesn't by the way?)
Please forgive the worstest friend
who will love you till the end.

I love you Sarah!

3 comments:

Sarah C. said...

Thank you, Kels! I love you too! I'm sorry you've been sick. Are you prego? Get that checked. Love you.

McCurdy Family said...

At least you posted something! Miss you much- you guys need to have kids so have something more than a dog to take pics of!

La Roggia said...

Hey, Kels! I didn't know U had a blog! Crazy! I know I still have Lambie! I can't believe ur mom gave away moo cow w/o asking! The NERVE! Post more pics of you guys! Dean and I miss you! Love you! We need to plan a vacation to the beach together soon.