Sunday, August 23, 2009

Summer's almost over!!!

This summer has been so CRAZY, that I'm almost glad to see it gone. I never thought I would say or think those words of BLASPHEME!!!

I won't go into detail, but lets just say that I can't see my plate ever being that full again! At least I hope it won't!

I cut all my hair off. It's been so hot, everyday is in the 100's. So even if I don't love my haircut, it is much MUCH cooler! The girl just cut it a little too short, but it grows so fast that even though it's only been a few weeks I think it's inches longer.

I'm not quite ready for school to start. Things get crazy at work so much so that we all have "rush schedules". I'm working from 7-6. And I'm not excited to have to deal with the dumbest students known to man! I mean daily I wonder to myself, how did these dummies get into college? I still don't know.

Patrick starts his PhD tomorrow and although it's a happy thing, I am worried about how much more stress this will put on him. He's already stretched thin and a new and more strenuous schedule might just push him to never seeing me. Yes. That's what it comes down to. I'm afraid I'll never see him again for three t0 five years. I know, I'm just a bit dramatic.

But here's to the end of the summer of everything, which was wonderful and awful at the same time and the start of another school year. Let's hope it's better than the last and that all my wildest dreams really DO come true!

PS I hope to be a good example to everyone else in the family to update their blogs as well!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

BLASPHEME! Did I spell that right? Looks weird. Anyway-- wow... sounds like you had a rough summer! Where are you going to school?? How ARE you?! I wish you woulda posted a pic of your cutE! (I know you- you say it's not the cutest but that really means it is.)
Anyway, we wanna see you and Pat! Wanna come visit us at the Lucky Leaf? Maybe it will take the bad taste out of your mouth that Summer '09 left? Email me! :)

Melanie said...

*HAIR cutE*

Melanie said...

PS. be an even BETTER example by updating more often. just a suggestion... never can be too good of an example you know.

The Albas said...

We'll try to get it updated... Sounds like things are moving along!

W said...

How's Pat and his classes? That's so exciting that he has started his PhD!!

Melanie said...

I miss you. We need to visit you or you us.