Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Team work

So, I'm on this dance team, which up until this week has been an absolute blast. And then they split the team into two smaller teams. What am I ever going to do? You know it's bad when they tell you "this dance is simple, but it has character." Great. Are you kidding me? You don't think I know what that means. Ever since Monday I've been asking myself, why didn't I just stick with running, I mean I could at least do that, you just plant your feet in front of you and off you go, but no, I had to try and dance. And look were it got me, I'm the worst one on the team. I suppose there has to be a worst and I guess it may as well be me....

It snowed today. Did I ever mention that I hate the winter, cause if I didn't I just want you to know that I do. I just want sun, and beach, and sand, and the pool, and shorts, and my summer shoes (which have been neglected for just about five months now). I know. It's the middle of January and winter is just kicking off. I know. But at least we broke our 15 day record of below freezing yesterday. Hip Hip hooray, a whole 33 degrees. But I guess it's a start.

No comments: