Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Life-intolerent

So Seymore had an interesting outlook on life today. I was telling her that I thought I was lactose-intolerlent, because my stomach hurts something aweful whenever I eat cheese or creamy pastas, but that's besides the point. Anyway, Seymore, the wicked girl she is, then told me that she was life-intolerent. And I thought to myself, well, that's silly, she wouldn't have lasted this long if she was. I wonder if there are people out there that are life-intolerent...I bet there are. But as for Seymore, she brought this bad week on herself. After forgetting to take a certain BC pill for two days in a row, the crimson tide is rolling through again, for the second time this month. Poor Seymore, whatever will she do?

But life-intolerent? I suppose I've had weeks like that, where absolutly nothing goes right and you try to understand why you were ever born, or the days when you knew it would have been better if you just stayed in bed, cellphone off and computer quiet, pretending like you were a deaf mute, on her sickbed, so that no one would even want to enter the room... Seymore is having one of those weeks, poor girl; she never should have gotten out of bed, or she should have stayed hiding under the desk...It was a good place for her I think. I'm glad she did come out, even if she is life intolerent. What would I do without the linguistical stylings of Seymore?

1 comment:

canasian said...

I think that life intolerance is easily avoided. For example, I find good food as a general cure-all. And, come to think of it, I do find myself eating a lot. Maybe my life sucks and I don't even know it. Crap. : )