Monday, March 27, 2006

Rookie

So, I've never had a blog before, and I'm not really sure how it's supposed to go...Truthfully, I'm kindof afraid that I'll never have anything to write on it. I don't even ever have very much to say to my parents..."Well, today I went to school, went to work, came home and now I'm talking to you." Jeez, is my life really that boring? And another thing. I suck at spelling! How am I supposed to write something, post it online for all to see, and expect it to look alright. I'm not perfect, although sometimes I come pretty close. (that was a joke). But we'll see.

I'm not sure if I have to explain the two green shoes thing, but I think it's pretty self explanatory, I have a deep unfounding love for shoes. And yes, I do have two green ones, but it means soo much more. I'll just let you existential types try to figure out what I mean. I'm sure you'll get it.

But this is to, we'll call her Seymore. She started me on the blog. It's because of her I come into work everyday, that and for the paycheck too (ok, mostly for the paycheck) but seymore makes work very very bearable, Ok she makes me laugh. All the time.. everyday...

No comments: