Thursday, March 30, 2006

Roommates

Tonight, I realized what is so great about roommates. For all of you that live alone, I am sorry you miss out on all of the joys and suprises and harsh feelings that may come from having roommates. Tonight my little heart fluttered as I watched a helpless egg (which had previously been decorated by it's owner so that no one would take it) was placed in the microwave. As the microwaved was turned on (4 min and 30 seconds), we anxiosly watched as the poor egg began to sweat, as if it knew what was going to happen. "I thought this was an urban legend" it probably said to itself. And as we anxiously waited, faces against the glass....BAAMMM!!! The egg exploded. Who knew that it would be soo exciting, even if it lasted only a couple of seconds, it was the highlight of a very non-exciting night.

No comments: