Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Posts

It's hard for me. I have to really be in the mood to write on my blog. "What should I write?" I constantly ask myself. What "gems" of knowledge should I share with the internet...I never know. Sometimes I'll just sit and think, ok lets be honest not for very long, and try to figure out what to write on this page. In general, I do better if I just write, not thinking about what I should write, just write and let the words flow out. Kindof like a free write. Did you ever have an English teacher that was all, "let your words flow, open your mind....... write...WRITE!!!! And we're all scribbling down as fast as we can wondering if we really understand what we are supposed to be doing. My problem was always that I couldn't write as fast as I could think. Wait! I would tell my brain, I didn't finish getting that...ARG!!! So, as I sit here at 8:15 in the morning, comtemplating crawling under my desk to get some more sleep, my brain has stopped thinking. Perhaps because the thermostat has to be down to 56 degrees, and my brain has begun to freeze...my fingers too. It's just too early to do anything...

So, I'm sorry, no true gems today, maybe Seymore has something witty to say, but alas, we are 2000 miles away...anything? Anyone out there? Do you have something to say?

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

I am here! But, alas, I have nothing to say. Boo to me.
Miss you!