Thursday, June 01, 2006

What a week!!!

So, what a scare that we all had this week!!! My dad went to the hospital last thursday and from there it all went down hill, he was first diagnosed with a subarachnoid aneurysm, which was way scary, but then they told us he ONLY had a blood vessel in his brain burst, which by the way is still really scary, better, but still scary...And now the poor guy is very sick in the hospital, but we are now on the ups and hopefully he can come home on Sun or Mon. But, as a result, all hell and chaos has broken loose at my house. My mom can't really think of anything but my dad, which is fine except that she has had to make some pretty drastic desicions on our up and coming pool, like where to put the deck.... Thank goodness for my brother Tristan, who without we would all be lost, as far as the pool goes anyway. But dad is doing well, it was up and down, and he's still got some things to get through, but he's wearing pants now, now those dumb half-body hospital gowns with your backend out for all to see your "better" side...I think you know what I mean... But as a result of all of this, all of the wedding plans have fallen to me...and I'm a little bit overwhelmed. With out my mom's wedding mind and plan, I'm as lost as the people on the TV show, which, by the way, is rumored to last for another six years...I'm glad I got out when I did....

But at this point, only 4 weeks left, and I'll do anything just to get to that point...only three more weeks of work, so I can't really complain...but man, I have a headache with it all and I can't wait until the day comes. My poor parents, with my dad cursing his luck and my mom crying her eyes out, it's all I can do to keep myself from crying...oh the phone calls and printing I have to do tonight....Wish me luck world....

No comments: