Thursday, October 05, 2006

What a week!

What a week this has been! Although nothing too too (yes I meant to put two toos...hee hee hee) exciting, I feel like I've just been going and going, a little like the energizer bunny, but better looking and not so pink. But poor Irish, he's been studying too! He takes the GRE in a week and he's freaking out just a bit. Mostly because he's afraid he'll choke and not have a future and not be able to take care of the family, which is rediculous cause there's some school out there that'll take him I'm sure, even if he only get's a 5. (if that's even possible.) But he's wants to go for clinical psychology, from which I understand from him is hard to get into.... But that's been our week. We are now officially scuba certified, which is way more exciting now that I recieved my official plastic card that tells me I'm official. It's all very exciting. I carry it around in my wallet so that in case something happens and the police find my wallet, at least they know I was scuba certified. I tend to think morbid thoughts like that. It keeps things alive in my head, even though I now refuse to shower when Irish is not home and therefore will wait hours until he gets home from work at night until I will even get close to the shower. I'm just afraid of a whole Psycho episode maybe happening, even though that movie does not scare me and never has....

But, I gotta give props to ABC, they keep my nights exciting and fun and not lonely, for both Ugly Betty (which is fantastic-gotta love old disney channel stars) and Grey's Anatomy (which is similarly just as fantastic. Mostly I started watching it for the sole purpose of maybe hearing Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars, which is also fantastic-the Grey's Anatomy cut-which is even more fantastic. I had to see what it was all about and therefore got the first half of the first season, and watched it all in a night... ya gotta love TV).

Seymore is offically no longer an office mate (mostly because she dosen't come in during daylight hours to avoid a certain dumb boy who makes things awkward.) But we have found time to still hang out, and will very soon be playing raquetball together, maybe even next week. Which should be exciting because I heard that if your don't wear goggles while playing, and the ball hits your eye, it is just the right size and squishyness to suck your eye out...urban legend or not? Until then, hello Seymore, update your blog.

No comments: