Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The End is Near

Now I don't mean the end of all space and time, that would be silly. No one knows when that will happen. But the end of school is near. That means I have to pack up my life again and pack just enough to go home and leave the rest in storage. Do you know how many shoes I don't get to wear during the summer because of this trend? Well, only nine weeks and then back to my beloved shoes, and my boyfriend. So, I guess I can't complain too too much. But the end of learning, and wearing beautiful shoes and seeing my man is coming. I mean what am I to do with only ten pairs of shoes for the next 9 weeks? I don't know how I'm going to manage. Thank goodness for little sisters and their shoe supply. I have the even more evil task of trying to pack for GA, for a job, for fun and for a honeymoon. And, I have to try to fit it all in one bag. Yeah right! I'm kindof starting to freak out a little bit. I mean how can anyone expect me to pack only one suitcase? Jeez!

So Seymore and I decided that when her boyfriend asks her to marry her, which should be any day now, I have to go with her to help her find a dress. Yeah right. Like I want to go and hoist those 2 ton dresses up and plop them over her head while she searches for the light at the end of the tunnel. But, for her I will do it. I will work out so I can lift them up. I will search through endless piles of dresses to help her find the right one. I will do it!!! What would she do without me.

No comments: