Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wedding Dresses

So, I went wedding dress shopping today...and what a nightmare. I mean, yes it's fun to get all pretty and try on dresses, but when I begin to feel like I am wading through a desert of nonending dresses, for five hours, without sustainance or water, dress on, dress off, never ending. I mean I love it, but when each dress adds at least 150 pounds it starts to wear on you. First you put on this beautiful dress, which weighs at least 200 pounds, and then they tell you to stand on the block that is like four or five feet in the air, and I'm all, what? I can barely hold up my back and now you want me to step on that? Geez! And then everyone stares at you for like 20 min, and then are all, you look beautiful in that dress but, its just not for you. And then back into the small room where I have to pull the 2 ton dress over my head and try on another one. Fun, but tiring. And, I get do it tomorrow too. I can't wait. But if that is what I need to do for the perfect dress, on the perfect an most wonderful day of my life, then it is worth it. I mean beauty is pain right! What we women have to go through, you don't even know what we go through to make you happy. But it's worth it in the end, we are both happy! So far all of you women who are planning to get married, good luck! And set yourself up for a deep tissure message after you try on those dresses.

1 comment:

Sarah C. said...

Kelsey!
I miss you in the office. I'm glad you are having "fun" though. When my boyfriend proposes you'll have to come with me dress shopping. Oh. wait a second...

LOVE YA!