Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Good Days, bad days

So last week, my life-intolerent week turned out great! Irish finally asked me to marry him. It was really cute cause I was in the middle of a sentence about something dumb that had happened to me that day when he was all "Marry me" Of course I said yes, but it was a pretty perfect, well I think it was perfect. But I'm trying to get us married by June 10, I know, only 7 weeks, but I've been waiting long enough. My mom just feels overwhelmed. I don't think she understands that if I could have a pool party and BBQ, I would be happy. I don't think she's gonna let me get away from that. I'm from the south, so everything is big and grandiose. I mean it's the marriage ceremony that's most important right? Anyway, I'm sure that some of you out there know what I am talking about. But Irish is being a good sport. He was kindof sad that we couldn't register at Best Buy, but what can you do? He puts up with me and what I want. He's really good like that. Ok, he's perfect, but what can you do? I mean I gotta marry him if I still think he's perfect after 2 1/2 years right? That and I'm in love. Sappy I know, but I'm still on the engagement high...

No comments: