Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The countdown has resumed!!!

15 days, 23 hours and 26 mins!!!! YEAH!!! So I finally got my invitations out, yes Seymore I sent one to you, and I've gotten calls already that people have recieved them. YEAH!!! Irish is really starting to get excited, which is good, and so am I. The pool is finished and it is full of water and is the most beautiful pool ever created, if I remember, I'll post a picture of it later.... But things have calmed down, the wedding is underway, and I am a happy girl once more. Generally, I'm not worried at all about the wedding, truthfully! I think my mom is about ready to pull out her hair, mostly because she got an infection in her lungs (what else can go wrong here?) and because she keeps saying we have sooo much to get done. Ok. So lets get it done. Today is not only my last day of work, but in just two weeks time, Irish will be out here to wrap his arms around me and finally be joined in holy matrimony. YEAH!!!!!!! I know, cheesy, but I can't help it!! I'm excited! So, I rented the tux, which was a lot more work than I thought, mostly because Irish secretely didn't want to deal with it or order it...but what can you do? I love him anyway...But I had to make him, which took alot of prodding and coaxing, go into a Men's Wearhouse and get measured, then he had to send me his measurements, and then I had to go in and set it all up. And all of them are asking me why he didn't just do it from Utah? Who knows? I don't. But anyway, after all that, the tux was a steal only $80 to rent for four days!!! Wow! I thought it would be more than that. Obviously I was wrong. But life is good, I still don't have a tan, but I hope to fix that soon, now that the pool is in.... Ah, the wonders of planning a wedding, who knew it would be so much work. Run away to Tahiti Seymore, make your life easier and happier!!!

No comments: