Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Paste-eaters

So Seymore believes she is doomed to get stuck and end up marrying a paste-eater...Like that is so bad. I don't know what she is rushing for, Seymore, you're only 20...what happened to the life of loose living and such? New York? Remember? Anyway, I don't know why women these days feel like they have to rush into life. I mean honestly! I didn't plan on getting married for another ten years or so, but, alas, I found the love of my life early, and after 21 years of celibate living, I think I'm ready to tie the knot, even if it is early in life. Well, I guess I've got plenty of babying years ahead of me, since that's all women are really good for. (Please don't take that last comment seriously!) Any way, ever since I took anatomy, I'm really considering whether or not I can actually handle having kids...I mean I really want to but, I don't know if my body can take all those changes...Seriously, I have to really think about whether or not that is something that I can handle..... But on a lighter note, I'm not sure whether or not paste-eaters are that bad, I can't say I've actually met one, but maybe that is because of the shortened life span or a closet type habit of it, but how can I stereo-type what I do not know, or even understand, not that I want to try to understand. And so how can I know that marrying a paste-eater is all that bad. You just don't know Seymore, maybe he'll be the catch of the century!

So I know that this is random thought, not just about the paste-eaters, but I think I may have some run-on sentences, probably because I just type as the thoughts come out and so as a result I forgo any knowledge I ever had of grammer and just type, for all you grammer nerds, yes you Seymore, I'm sorry, just think of my thoughts as a free-write, no need for periods or correctly placed commas, I am the Emily Dickinson of this age. Deal with it.

No comments: