Thursday, July 20, 2006

Life burnout

I know, two posts in one day, but life is so sooo boring today, and I realized how truly sad and pathetic of a life I lead. I used to promise myself that I would never be boring, no matter what, and now, I realize that I have been boring for a very long time. Sad. Anyway, there are only five people who read this and one of them is me, and to top it all off, I have run out of witty things to say. How terrible is that, and now that I am married, nothing ever interesting happens, and I don't have any new stories to tell. Perhaps it's because I'm living in conservativeville where NOTHING exciting ever happens, and now that I'm not in on the dating scene, I don't have any horror stories (not that I'm complaining) but I am now boring. Irish works evenings, I don't have a car and so I sit at home watching "Hogan knows best". Although very entertaining, I am so boring. And tonight and tomarrow night, again I will sit at home, doing nothing wasting away into nothingness in the boredom of my sad existance. Now don't think I'm feeling sorry for myself, cause lets face it, I'm not, I've just come to grip with who I am and what an entirely pathetic life I lead...

Even as I think about it, what am I going to do this weekend. And the answer is? Nothing. Irish and I will sit on the couch doing nothing on the imbetween and waste the day away. I need to get a life. Even if we did have money, which we don't because we are poor, we still wouldn't do anything. By the way, I hate being poor, I can't wait until I graduate and make money so I don't have to worry so much. Sad thing is, I think this is the beginning of worrying about money for the rest of my life. I hate that. Why does being married have to come with so much more worry and angst. I mean don't get me wrong being worried is tough, and we haven't even hit the hard patches yet...At least we got through the wedding, which I didn't think was possible and almost without a scratch. I'm still trying to rest from ALL the work we did, but I'm getting there, maybe in a year I'll be back to my old self.

I mean I used to bungee jump and smash pumkins with bats and launch snowballs on unsuspecting victims, which is a big thing because here in Utah county snowballs are against the law. stupid huh? I mean I used to live on the edge, the edge of what I'm not sure, but on the edge of something anyway. And now I am boring. I guess all I have to look forward to is scuba lesson coming in a few weeks. That's not too boring right? I'm only 21 and I'm already a life burnout. That's pathetic.

No comments: